*TSX up 37.67 points at 11,707.85 *Six of its 10 main groups higher *RIM drops 11.5 pct after quarterly results (Updates to close) By Claire Sibonney TORONTO, June 25 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index climbed on Friday as strong commodity prices drove up its weighty resource sectors, offsetting a dive in the shares of BlackBerry maker Research In Motion . Oil prices surged toward $79 a barrel on concerns that a tropical disturbance in the Caribbean Sea may develop into a storm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CANADA STOCKS-TSX perks up as commodities rally; RIM drags" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642