* Canadian equity strategists tout replacement cycle * Consumers need new cars, companies need new equipment * Uncertainty means growth could be gradual, over 3-4 years By Andrea Hopkins Oct 16 (Reuters) - Strategists at two of Canada's top independent wealth managers say the time may be right to invest in companies that make cars, consumer durables and even industrial equipment like rail cars, as aging fleets and inventories spur a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada strategists see investment angle as fleets age" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642