* V-8 output to begin in early 2010 in Windsor, Ontario * Engine to power the 2011 Mustang GT muscle car * Union pushing Ford to use the engine in other vehicles TORONTO, Dec 29 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers union said on Tuesday it is pushing Ford Motor Co to put its new 5.0-liter V-8 engine, which will be made in Windsor, Ontario, into more vehicles than just the Mustang GT. Ford said on Monday that it would begin production of the V-8 engine for the 2011 Mustang GT at its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada union has high hopes for new Ford V-8 engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642