OTTAWA, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Canadian retail sales for June, due to be issued by Statistics Canada at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT) on Monday, were forecast to fall 0.1 percent from May, according to a poll of 10 analysts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada's June retail sales forecast to dip 0.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.