BUDAPEST, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of car and truck parts maker Linamar Hungary was suspended on the Budapest bourse on Monday after the firm said its parent, Linamar Corp would make a bid for its outstanding shares. Canada's Linamar Corp has held a majority stake in Linamar Hungary since 1992 and controls a 58.6 percent stake. The firm did not provide more detail about the impending buyout offer. Linamar shares traded up 4.55 percent at 3,240 forints ($16.85) prior to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada's Linamar Corp. to buy out Hungarian unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642