OTTAWA, July 26 (Reuters) - Canada's retail trade in May, due to be issued by Statistics Canada at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT) on Monday, was forecast to rise 0.3 percent from April when the value of trade in that sector fell 0.8 percent, 10 analysts surveyed by Reuters said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada's May retail trade seen up 0.3 pct vs April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642