OTTAWA, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Canadian retail sales were forecast to drop 0.2 percent in November from October's level, according to the average estimates of 10 analysts. Statistics Canada is due to release the data at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT) on Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada's Nov retail sales forecast down 0.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642