FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Canada's Tesma , a part of Magna International , is considered the favourite to buy German trucks and engineering group MAN AG's SHW unit, a company source said on Saturday. MAN said earlier this month it was in talks to sell its 50 percent stake in Schwaebische Huettenwerke (SHW), which supplies equipment to the paper production and automotive industries. The source said auto parts supplier Tesma was interested in the unit and said the price for the 50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada's Tesma favourite to buy MAN unit-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.