Sept 30 (Reuters) - Canadas economic growth remained flat in July compared to June, as strength in manufacturing and wholesale sales was offset by declines in the mining sector, Satistics 541286766 (Changes in percent) Jul Jun(rev) Jun(prev) Jul yr/yr All industries 0.0 0.1 0.1 -4.6 Goods -0.4 -0.7 -0.6 -13.5 Services 0.1 0.4 0.4 -0.5 NOTE - All figures are seasonally adjusted. Analysts in a Reuters survey had forecast 0.5 percent growth in July. (Reporting by David Ljunggren)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian economic growth flat in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.