OTTAWA, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Canadian Tire Corp said on Wednesday that is has picked Uni-Select Inc as a preferred supplier, striking a three and one-half year deal to source auto parts from Canada's second-biggest distributor. Uni-Select will provide Canadian Tire, the country's biggest retailer of automotive and household goods, with same-day access to more than 100,000 parts on an as-needed basis and in markets where Canadian Tire does not have its own PartSource stores. Financial terms ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Tire and Uni-Select strike supply deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642