MONTREAL, April 25 (Reuters) - Canam Manac Group Inc. reported a wider first-quarter loss on Friday as a sluggish economy affected construction markets in the United States and Mexico. The Canadian steel products maker, based near Quebec City, said it lost C$7.7 million ($5.3 million), or 22 Canadian cents a share, compared with C$1.6 million, or 5 Canadian cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Sales were C$190.4 million, down from C$219.4 million last year, Canam Manac said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canam Manac posts wider first-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642