SAN FRANCISCO, May 31 (Reuters) - Capital Automotive REIT , a company that finances automobile dealer real estate, said on Tuesday it plans to sell 2 million of its common shares in an initial public offering. The company said it would also grant the underwriters an over-allotment to purchase up to 300,000 additional shares.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Capital Automotive plans IPO of 2 mln common shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642