SAN FRANCISCO, March 29 (Reuters) - Capital Automotive , a real estate investment trust for auto retailers, said on Monday that it priced its offering of 1 million shares at $35.15 each, raising about $35 million. The company said all of the common shares are being sold by the company. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. is the sole bookrunner for the offering, Capital Automotive said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Capital Automotive prices 1 mln shares at $35.15" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.