NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Capital Automotive REIT , a specialty finance company for automotive retail real estate, on Tuesday said it raised its earnings outlook for 2003, citing lower than expected borrowing costs. The company said it now expects 2003 funds from operations of $2.34 a share, or 3 cents per share higher than its earlier estimate. It said it expects earnings per share of $1.57 for 2003. It said the increased earnings forecast was the result of lower than anticipated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Capital Automotive raises full year earnings view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.