NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Capital One Financial Corp. on Tuesday launched and enlarged the size of its auto loan, asset-backed securities offering to $1.5 billion, a source close to the deal said. The deal size was originally $1.2 billion. Companies often increase their bond deals to meet heavy investor demand. Capital One's latest ABS transaction is expected to price later Tuesday, the source said. Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley are jointly heading the deal's underwriting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Capital One auto ABS deal size up to $1.5 bln-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642