MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - Fiat is talking with its creditor banks about revising the terms of a three billion euro loan offered last year, the chief executive of one of the banks confirmed on Thursday. Capitalia CEO Giorgio Brambilla made the comment to reporters on the sidelines of a shareholders meeting of Fineco , part of the Capitalia group, without providing details. Earlier, financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore said Fiat was talking with the banks about extending the deadline of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Capitalia CEO confirms in talks over Fiat loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.