MILAN, July 25 (Reuters) - The boards of Italian bank Capitalia , its asset management unit Fineco and insurer Toro, part of the Fiat group, have signed a memorandum of understanding to create a Toro-Fineco life assurance joint venture, they said in a statement on Thursday. The joint venture will include all the life assurance units of the two groups. In 2001, the premium income of the new group would have been 3.8 billion euros, equivalent to 8.2 percent of the Italian market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Capitalia, Fineco-Toro sign MOU for assurance JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642