MILAN, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Italian bank Capitalia wants to cut its stake in Mediobanca but is happy with its holdings in publisher RCS MediaGroup and insurer Generali , Chief Executive Matteo Arpe said on Thursday. "It is our will to reduce the stake (in Mediobanca), but we have not up to now received indications of interest, except from the small German bank," Arpe said on the sidelines of an analyst meeting. Capitalia said in September it was in talks with Commerzbank to sell some of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Capitalia reiterates wants to cut Mediobanca stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642