HELSINKI, August 18 (Reuters) - CapMan said it has been in talks with many companies over future of its automotive logistics firm Avelon Group, but declined to comment on possible merger with Russia's Rolf Group. "We have had a lot of discussions during this year with a lot of parties," a CapMan spokesman said on Monday. An industry source told Reuters on Sunday that the Russian group intends to merge its automotive logistics business with Avelon to expand its presence in Northern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CapMan says in talks over car logistics firm Avelon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.