DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership company Asbury Automotive Group Inc on Tuesday posted lower quarterly earnings on restructuring costs, but revenue jumped 14 percent. Net earnings fell to $9.6 million, or 29 cents per share, from $10.4 million, or 32 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter. Excluding items, the company earned 36 cents per share in the quarter. Wall Street analysts on average had expected the company to post earnings of 36 cents a share from continuing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car dealership Asbury net falls on restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642