AMSTERDAM, Oct 21 (Reuters) - Race car aficionado Alex Mascioli, whose U.S. firm is investing $70 million in the Dutch owner of Swedish auto maker Saab, said on Friday he was willing to use his resources to save the firm from a possible bankruptcy. Saab owner Swedish Automobile has accepted a $10 million equity investment and a $60 million loan from Mascioli's North Street Capital LP, a U.S. private equity and hedge fund manager, to fund its ongoing reorganisation. [ID:nL5E7LK3UG] "I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car enthusiast Mascioli says determined to save Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642