* Half of car execs saw pay drop in crisis -survey * Rate was almost 20 pct across industries in Germany * Top-execs in auto industry still among best paid * Gender gap narrowest in IT, technology FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Almost half of Germany's car industry executives had to take pay cuts as a result of the crisis, more than in any other industry, a study showed on Thursday. Overall, almost one in five managers had lower pay than before the crisis, according to a survey of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car execs most affected by pay cuts -German study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.