By Jan Lopatka BRATISLAVA, June 21 (Reuters) - The Slovak foreign investment boom is set to continue with the car industry providing the key momentum but other sectors joining the tide, government officials and business leaders said on Monday. Slovakia is now in talks with investors who could bring up to six billion euros, said Roman Kuruc, the head of government investment promotion agency Sario. The largest chunk -- about 40 projects worth some two billion euros -- is in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car industry set to keep fuelling Slovak FDI boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642