HONG KONG, Oct 24 (Reuters) - China's largest mini-car and helicopter maker, AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd, will sell more shares to the public after the retail portion of its IPO was over 150 times covered, a banking source said on Friday. The company will allocate 50 percent of its initial public offering shares to retail investors in Hong Kong, up from 10 percent initially, the source said. AviChina is raising up to HK$1.93 billion (US$247.44 million) from a stock listing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car maker AviChina to boost retail portion of IPO - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642