HONG KONG, Oct 27 (Reuters) - China's largest mini-car and helicopter maker, AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd, raised HK$1.934 billion (US$248 million) from an IPO after it was priced at the top of an earlier stated range, a banking source said on Monday. The stock listing, one of the largest on the Hong Kong market this year, makes the company the first offspring of China's military conglomerates to sell shares to the public. The deal drew strong demand from retail investors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car maker AviChina raises HK$1.93 bln from IPO -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642