LONDON, March 18 (Reuters) - Luxury car maker Bentley Motors Ltd agreed to buy a 27.9 percent stake in UK luxury car dealer HR Owen , HR Owen said on Tuesday. Bentley, owned by Volkswagen AG , has no present intention of increasing its stake beyond that, said HR Owen, which sells Bentley cars under its Jack Barclay Bentley franchise in London. Although the identity of the seller or the price paid was not disclosed, Australian car dealer Neville Crichton held a 27 percent stake in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car maker Bentley buys stake in dealer HR Owen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642