By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The car market has yet to hit bottom, with demand plummeting in the wake of the global financial crisis, the owner of Pirelli Tyre, Italy's premium tyre maker, said on Thursday. Marco Tronchetti Provera, chairman of Pirelli & C , the holding company of the tyre maker, said consumers would likely wait several months to see if government measures to revive the slowing economy proved successful before they considered making a big purchase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car market yet to hit bottom - Pirelli Tyre owner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.