BRUSSELS, July 25 (Reuters) - Attempts to whip up competition in Europe's car market by encouraging shoppers to hop over the border and buy from cheap foreign dealers have not yet made a difference, the European Commission said on Friday. The Commission said prices still varied widely across the 15-nation bloc, with Europe's two biggest car makers, Volkswagen and PSA Peugeot Citroen , showing the biggest differences in prices for the same models. The EU executive said prices had not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car prices still vary widely across Europe - EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.