DETROIT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - The Cadillac Escalade, the sport utility vehicle made popular by rap stars and athletes, also has a big following among car thieves. The large General Motors Corp. SUV had the highest rate of theft claims among U.S. vehicles over the past three model years, according to a study released on Thursday by a U.S. auto safety research organization funded by car insurance companies. The Escalade had 10.3 theft claims per 1,000 vehicles over a year, compared with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Car thieves target Cadillac Escalade SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.