* Says targets for 2011 will now take longer to achieve * H1 net profit 13.8 million euros * Says new markets holding up better than traditional ones PARIS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - French graphite and electrical components maker Carbone Lorraine posted a drop in first-half profit and sales and said that, although it was sticking to its 2011 targets, they would take longer to achieve. Carbone Lorraine said on Monday it would continue to cut costs, limit investment and reduce working ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carbone Lorraine posts H1 fall, delays 2011 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642