NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Buyout firm Carlyle Group has reached a deal to buy auto parts maker UIS Inc. for about $800 million, expanding its portfolio of companies in the sector, people familiar with the situation said on Monday. Washington, D.C.-based Carlyle declined to comment and a woman answering the phone at UIS, based in Jersey City, New Jersey, said the office was closed. Separately, Carlyle said on Monday its specialized Key Automotive Group completed a deal to buy Breed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carlyle to buy parts maker UIS for $800 mln-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642