ROME, March 20 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm is interested in placing a joint bid for Avio, Fiat's aviation unit, along with state-controlled defence group Finmeccanica , an industrial source said on Thursday. Shares in struggling industrial giant Fiat were down over two percent in morning trade, the biggest decliner on the Milan bourse, on reports French aviation group Snecma had pulled out of talks to buy its Avio unit. The source added that the planned joint bid would not be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carlyle interested in joint Fiat Avio bid-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642