NEW YORK, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Carlyle Group [CYL.UL] has scrapped plans to sell Arinc Inc after failing to find a buyer for the defense and aviation firm in the past six months, several people familiar with the matter said. Carlyle, which hired Goldman Sachs to advise it on the sale of Arinc early this year, is now pursuing an initial public offering for Arinc, the sources said, asking not to be identified because the process is not public. Carlyle, which bought Arinc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carlyle scraps Arinc sale, to pursue IPO-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642