By Jeremy Lovell LONDON, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Luxury carmaker Porsche is to legally challenge London mayor Ken Livingstone's decision to tax gas guzzling cars driving in the city centre to help fight global warming. Porsche said on Tuesday the 25 pound ($48.74) daily charge was unfair, would not cut emissions of climate warming carbon dioxide and would deter businesses from moving to the city. "A massive congestion charge increase is quite simply unjust," said Andy Goss, Managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carmaker Porsche challenges London gas guzzler tax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.