PARIS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Friday China's banking regulator had authorised its finance unit to open an office in the world's fastest growing car market. PSA, which is battling other European carmakers to grab a chunk of the booming market and already produces cars in China, said opening a Banque PSA Finance office would help strengthen the group's presence there. The bank provides retail financing for purchasers of Peugeot and Citroen cars and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carmaker PSA says to open finance office in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.