MADRID, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Carmaker Seat, part of Volkswagen AG , plans to transfer part of the production of its Ibiza model to Slovakia, Seat Chairman Andreas Schleef was quoted on Thursday as saying. Spanish news agency Europa Press quoted Schleef as telling reporters at the Paris Auto Show that from next January, 20,000 Ibizas a year will be produced at a Volkswagen plant in Bratislava, Slovakia. That represents 10 percent of output of the Ibiza, currently produced at Seat's Spanish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carmaker Seat to transfer some output to Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.