FRANKFURT, June 24 (Reuters) - Premium-car maker Volvo, which Ford is selling to China's Zhejiang Geely, has hired the head of Volkswagen's North America business as its chief executive, a German newspaper reported. VW executive Stefan Jacoby is to replace Briton Stephen Odell at the helm of Volvo in August, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported, citing unspecified sources. Odell is to become head of Ford's European operations, the paper added. Volkswagen and Jacoby could not be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carmaker Volvo poaches VW executive as CEO-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.