HOCKENHEIM, Germany, July 28 (Reuters) - Carmakers involved in Formula One have not held talks with banks about taking a stake in the racing car business following the demise of German media group Kirch , BMW said on Sunday. "There have been no talks -- at least none that I know of -- between the carmakers and the banks," BMW Chief Executive Helmut Panke told reporters on Sunday on the sidelines of the German Grand Prix. Carmakers, including BMW, DaimlerChrysler's Mercedes unit and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carmakers held no talks with banks on F1-BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642