PARIS, April 1 (Reuters) - Carmakers have stopped cutting sales and output forecasts but the industry's recovery will be long and gradual, Yann Delabriere, the chief executive of parts supplier Faurecia, told newspaper Les Echos on Wednesday. Faurecia is majority-controlled by PSA Peugeot Citroen. (Reporting by Marcel Michelson; editing by John Stonestreet)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carmakers no longer cutting forecasts-Faurecia CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.