RICHMOND, Va., Dec 17 (Reuters) - Car retailer CarMax Inc. on Wednesday said its third-quarter net earnings fell due to costs of its recent spin-off from Circuit City Stores Inc. . CarMax said it earned $14.7 million or 14 cents per share in the third quarter ended Nov. 30 versus $18.4 million or 18 cents per share in the previous third quarter. Excluding the one-time fees, Richmond, Virginia-based CarMax earned 18 cents per share. Earlier this month, CarMax said that it expected to post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carmax net earnings slip, including charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642