Feb 22 (Reuters) - CarMax Inc. said its board approved a 2-for-1 stock split in the form of a share dividend. Each shareholder of record on March 19 will be issued one additional share of common stock for every issued and outstanding share owned as of that date, the retailer of used cars said. As a result of the stock split, the number of shares outstanding will increase to around 216 million shares. (Reporting by Rajeshwari Sharma in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CarMax sets 2-for-1 stock split in form of share dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.