STOCKHOLM, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Sweden's Carnegie said on Monday one of the candidates proposed for its board of directors, the chief financial officer of Autoliv , had ruled out joining the investment bank's board. "Magnus Lindquist has decided that he can no longer stand as a candidate," the company said in a statement. "He has concluded that the work for Carnegie's board would require too much time to be compatible with his current position as CFO of Autoliv." New board members have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carnegie says Autoliv CFO rules out joining board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.