NEW YORK, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Specialty metals maker Carpenter Technology Corp. said on Friday its second quarter profit rose, helped by improved sales to industrial, aerospace and automotive markets and a number of one-time gains. Its second quarter profit totaled $32.5 million, or $1.28 per share, up from $7.5 million, or 31 cents a share, a year earlier. Sales rose to $312.1 million from $226.3 million. Its profit included one-time gains from anti-dumping rulings and settlements. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Carpenter Technology profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.