By John McCrank TORONTO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - A few weeks ago, Peter Jeffrey was looking to hire four or five more employees to keep up with the busy workload at FormaShape, a composite fiberglass company in Kelowna, British Columbia. That was before a major customer in the United States
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cash crunch latest blow for Canadian manufacturers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.