By Christian Plumb TURIN, Italy, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Thousands thronged Turin's cobbled streets on Sunday for the funeral of Fiat king Gianni Agnelli, after many waited overnight to catch a glimpse of the billionaire industrialist's coffin. Waves of applause greeted the hearse of Agnelli, who had symbolised the glamour and promise of Italy's post-war regeneration, mingling with the world's elite from John F. Kennedy to Muammar Gaddafi. "He was the centre of everyone's attention for half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cathedral funeral of Fiat's Agnelli draws throng" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.