TORONTO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers union delayed a scheduled press conference on Tuesday intended to update contract talks with General Motors of Canada , where a strike deadline looms at midnight. The news conference originally scheduled for 11:00 a.m. EDT (1500 GMT) will now convene at 1:00 p.m. A spokesman for the union did not say whether the delay was a sign that both sides were closing in on a contract deal. "It's not done," said John McClyment, the CAW's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW delays media briefing on GM talks by 2 hours" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642