TORONTO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers union president said on Wednesday morning that it is possible a new contract could be reached with Fiat SpA's Chrysler Group LLC on Wednesday, after the automaker submitted a written economic proposal on Tuesday night. "I absolutely think it's possible," CAW National President Ken Lewenza said after a morning meeting. "There's still some very, very minor issues around the pattern that have to be dealt with. We're going to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW president says possible to reach deal with Chrysler today" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.