TORONTO, April 28 (Reuters) - Ken Lewenza, president of the Canadian Auto Workers union, said on Tuesday that he had met with the head of Italian carmaker Fiat SpA , Sergio Marchionne, who told him that Chrysler [CBS.UL] was likely to seek bankruptcy protection temporarily in the United States. Fiat Chief Executive Marchionne "was careful, he said:'you know Ken, a lot of things can happen in two days, but if I was a betting man, I would suggest Chrysler is going to fall into Chapter 11'," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW says Fiat warns Chrysler bankruptcy likely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.