TORONTO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers union said on Monday General Motors of Canada has presented an economic pattern that is closer to the pattern agreement already accepted by its rival automakers. The automaker said there are still differences on local issues despite progress on the pattern that the union has established with Ford Motor Co. of Canada and DaimlerChrysler Canada . GM faces a strike deadline at midnight on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW says GM Canada presents plan closer to pattern" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642