TORONTO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers said on Tuesday it had not yet reached a tentative contract agreement with General Motors of Canada . The union said it was still optimistic that a deal could be reached before the midnight Tuesday strike deadline, when about 17,500 unionized workers at GM Canada could walk off the job. ($1=$1.18 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW says no deal yet with GM Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.